- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken with Sherry-Vinegar Sauce Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Pound|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Smoky paprika||1 Pinch|
|Sherry vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1317 Calories from Fat 301
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.4%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 295.3 mg
Sodium 2891.2 mg120.5%
Total Carbohydrates 133 g44.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.2%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 119 g238%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 20.2%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 52.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to 420 degrees Farenheit.
2. Take the chicken breasts and salt them generously.
3. Dredge them in the flour.
4. Heat a heavy bottomed pan or a non stick skillet and place the chicken breasts in it skin side down. Cook them until they are crisp on the outside.
5. Place them on baking tray lined with tin foil.
6. Drizzle some of the fat in the pan left over after the chicken breasts are done cooking.
7. Finish them off in the oven at 420 degrees for 20 minutes.
8. Throw off the remaining fat from the pan used for browning the chicken.
9. Add the butter in the pan.
10.Sprinkle in the smoked paprika.
11.Pour in the sherry vinegar and the chicken broth and give it a stir.
12.Add a teaspoon of honey to it and let it get reduced.
13.Sprinkle in the chopped parsley and pour in a bowl.
14.Take the chicken breasts out of the oven and plate them. Serve the bowl of the sauce on the side and garnish with a sprig of parsley.