- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pecan Pie and Pumpkin Ravioli Recipe Video
|For pecan pie|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For pumpkin ravioli|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pumpkin puree||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan reggiano||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Wanton wrapper||200 Gram|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mascarpone cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Heavy whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pumpkin seeds||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1430 Calories from Fat 790
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g138.7%
Saturated Fat 43.3 g216.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 296.6 mg
Sodium 916.2 mg38.2%
Total Carbohydrates 139 g46.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.1%
Sugars 61 g
Protein 25 g49.7%
Vitamin A 183% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 42.2% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For Making pecan Pie – In a large bowl take, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, butter and eggs. Beat all the ingredients together with hand blender.
3. Stir in the pecans and cranberries in the mixture and incorporate.
4. Pour the mixture in the pie crust. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
5. Take out the pie and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
6. In a bowl take heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar. Beat well until it becomes fluffy.
7. For making Pumpkin Ravioli – Mix together ricotta cheese and pumpkin puree in a large bowl.
8. Add in the parmesan oreganos cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
9. Spread water on the edges of wonton sheet and scoop out the mixture over the middle of wonton sheet. Press the mixture with hands. Fold it diagonally and stick by pressing gently. Set aside.
10. In a pan melt the butter and add in the mascarpone cheese. Let it melt.
11. Add in the basil, pepper, salt and nutmeg. Mix well all the ingredients.
12. Pour in the heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
13. Meanwhile boil the ravioli in salted hot water. Cook for 2 minutes.
14. Take out the ravioli and add directly to the cream sauce.
15. Top pecan pie with whipped cream and serve.
16. Garnish ravioli with pumpkin seeds and serve.