- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooking for the Week- Meatballs with Pasta, Pork Fried Rice with Shrimp Pizza Recipe Video
|Beef||1 Pound, ground (For the meatballs and Pasta)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, ground (For the meatballs and Pasta)|
|Season salt||3 Tablespoon (For the meatballs and Pasta)|
|Eggs||3 Medium (For the meatballs and Pasta)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For the meatballs and Pasta)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For the meatballs and Pasta)|
|Buttermilk dough biscuits||6 (For the meatballs and Pasta)|
|Spinach fettacini||1 Bag (1 kg) (For the meatballs and Pasta)|
|Salt||2 Tablespoon (For the meatballs and Pasta)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For the Swedish sauce)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For the Swedish sauce)|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (For the Swedish sauce)|
|Grape tomatoes||5 , slice (For garnish for the meatballs and Pasta)|
|Green onions||3 , chop (For the Shrimp Pizza)|
|Pizza base||1 Medium (For the Shrimp Pizza)|
|Peanut sauce||2 Tablespoon (For the Shrimp Pizza)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For the Shrimp Pizza)|
|Zucchini||1⁄2 Large, slice (For the Shrimp Pizza)|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Medium, shredded (For the Shrimp Pizza)|
|Squash||1⁄2 Large, slice (For the Shrimp Pizza)|
|Shrimp||1⁄4 Bag (0.25 kg), thawed (For the Shrimp Pizza)|
|Bean sprouts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For the Shrimp Pizza)|
|Frozen asian vegetables||1⁄4 Bag (0.25 kg), thawed (For the Pork Fried Rice)|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For the Pork Fried Rice)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For the Pork Fried Rice)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 10911 Calories from Fat 3768
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 424 g652.3%
Saturated Fat 109 g545.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1433.5 mg
Sodium 19688.5 mg820.4%
Total Carbohydrates 1372 g457.4%
Dietary Fiber 89 g356%
Sugars 70.6 g
Protein 396 g792.3%
Vitamin A 341.4% Vitamin C 172.2%
Calcium 262.2% Iron 346%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, Season salt, bread crumbs and eggs with your hands.
3. Heat a pan with 1/2 cup of oil, roll meatballs and place in the oil and cook for 6-7 minutes.
4. Turn meatballs over and cook. When you can't see any pink on the meatballs, they are ready.
5. Place on a paper to soak up the extra oil.
6. For the Spinach pasta: Bring a pan full of water to boil and add 2 tablespoons of salt.
7. Add the spinach fettacini and cook for 10 minutes.
8. Once the pasta is ready, drain the water out.
9. For the butter rolls: Spray some oil on a muffin mold tray.
10. Press the buttermilk biscuit dough into the molds and make an indentation on the top.
11. In a cup, add 3 tablespoons olive oil, butter and minced garlic and pop into the microwave for 23 seconds.
12. Pour the mix into each indentation and pop into oven for 12 minutes.
13. For the Swedish sauce: In a pan, add the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, milk and paprika and heat.
14. For the Shrimp Pasta: Spread the peanut sauce over the pizza base.
15. Top with mozzerella cheese
16. Add zucchini, squash, carrots and shrimp.
17. Add green onions and bean sprouts.
18. Pop into oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes.
19. For the Pork Fried Rice: In a wok, heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
20. Add the thawed asian vegetables, rice and pork chops.
21. Add ground ginger and soy sauce and let this cook for about 10 minutes.
22. Add sesame seeds and stir.
23. In a plate, add the pasta, some meatballs on top and the swedish sauce over. Garnish with sliced grape tomatoes and add a butter roll to the plate and serve.
24. In a second plate, add a portion of Pork Fried Rice and a slice of Shrimp Pizza and serve with a salad on the side.