- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roast Potatoes and Onions Recipe Video
|Potato||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Sweet paprika||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 894 Calories from Fat 667
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g116.2%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1558.2 mg64.9%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g33.8%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 6 g12.7%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 87.2%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a baking dish or roasting pan, mix a cup 1 cup of chopped potatoes, 1 cup chopped onions.
3. Drizzle 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika.
5. Give all the ingredients a good toss.
6. Place in the hot oven and roast for 25-30 minutes. Stir half way through.
7. Serve as a side dish with your main course.