- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quesadillas Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Tortillas||2 (flour tortillas are better but you can use corn as well)|
|Cheese/Manchego||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slice (manch)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), caramelize|
|Jalapeno||1 Small, slice|
|Chicken||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked, shredded|
Calories 641 Calories from Fat 381
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.3%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144.7 mg
Sodium 427.5 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 46 g91.7%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 18.1% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat up 4 tablespoons of oil
2. Place a tortilla in the oil.
3. Add 1/4 cup cheese, 1 sliced jalapano, 1/4 cup sliced onions and 1/4 cup shredded,cooked chicken to the top.
4. Add some caramalized onions.
5. Add another quesadilla sheet and push down all the ingredients.
6. Flip the quesadilla and continue to push down the ingredients to melt the cheese.
7. Remove the quesadilla from the stove and cut into 4 pieces.
8. Plate and garnish with cilantro if you like.
9. Serve warm as a snack for your Game night parties with your buddies.