- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quesadillas Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Tortillas||2 (flour tortillas are better but you can use corn as well)|
|Cheese/Manchego||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slice (manch)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), caramelize|
|Jalapeno||1 Small, slice|
|Chicken||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked, shredded|
Calories 696 Calories from Fat 448
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.8%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 159.6 mg53.2%
Sodium 436.8 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 43 g85.4%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 18.1% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat up 4 tablespoons of oil
2. Place a tortilla in the oil.
3. Add 1/4 cup cheese, 1 sliced jalapano, 1/4 cup sliced onions and 1/4 cup shredded,cooked chicken to the top.
4. Add some caramalized onions.
5. Add another quesadilla sheet and push down all the ingredients.
6. Flip the quesadilla and continue to push down the ingredients to melt the cheese.
7. Remove the quesadilla from the stove and cut into 4 pieces.
8. Plate and garnish with cilantro if you like.
9. Serve warm as a snack for your Game night parties with your buddies.