- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
London Broil by Cooking For Bachelors Recipe Video
|Flank steak||1 Pound (London Broil)|
|Garlic cloves||4 Large, sliced|
|Soy sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1085 Calories from Fat 506
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.2%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g70.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120 mg
Sodium 4920.9 mg205%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 0.89 g3.6%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 98 g195.6%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 34.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a non-stick roasting pan or baking dish, marinate the london broil steak with garlic, soy sauce, oil and balsamic vineger and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Put the London broil into the oven for 5 minutes.
4. Take out of the oven and flip the steak and put it back in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
5. Take the steak out of the oven and rest for 10 minutes.
6. Slice into thin slices, cutting at an angle, across the grain.
7. Serve with a portion of vegetables or mashed potatoes and garlic bread.