- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Graham Cracker Crumble Recipe Video
|Graham cracker||2 , blend|
|Pear||1 , poach (poached with wine, butter, sugar and cinnamon)|
|Vanilla ice cream||5 Tablespoon|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Banana||2 , caramelize|
|Berry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cashew nut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1691 Calories from Fat 698
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.6%
Saturated Fat 37 g184.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.4 mg
Sodium 300.3 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 235 g78.4%
Dietary Fiber 25.4 g101.4%
Sugars 149.2 g
Protein 30 g60%
Vitamin A 39.2% Vitamin C 104.5%
Calcium 35.8% Iron 38.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the graham cracker crumble dessert: Put the 2 graham crackers, 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar into the blender and blend.
2. Plate the cut poached pears on a plate (poached with wine, butter, sugar, cinnamon)
3. Sprinkle the crumble on top of the pears
4. Add some whipped cream and top it off with berries.
5, For the sundae: In a margarita glass, layer a scoop of vanilla ice cream, crushed cashew nuts abd honey.
6. Add another layer of 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, crushed cashew nuts abd honey.
7. Top it off with berries.
8. Add a slab of chocolate.
9. For the 3rd dessert: Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to a plate.
10. Add caramalized bananas and top it off with basil.
11. Serve these easy to make desserts when you have company for dinner on the weekend.
TIPS: You can use different nuts apart from cashewnuts.