- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
CookinCath's Funny pie Recipe Video
|Pie crust||1 Large|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canola oil/Any vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|For chocolate topping|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1152 Calories from Fat 516
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 794.9 mg33.1%
Total Carbohydrates 150 g49.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.3%
Sugars 62.8 g
Protein 11 g21.8%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 11.6% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, add sugar, oil, and egg. Whisk to combine well.
2. Take a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder in it.
3. Drop dry mixture, and milk into the large bowl with egg, alternatively, a little at a time. Beat well after each addition.
4. Pour vanilla and mix well.
5. Into the pie crust, pour the mixture.
6. In a small bowl, add sugar and cocoa. Pour hot water and vanilla in it. Mix well.
7. Gently pour the chocolate mixture into the pie crust.
8. Preheat the oven for 350 degree F.
9. Pop it in oven, and bake for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick when inserted comes out clean
10. Remove from oven, put it on wire rack and let it cool for 2 hours.
11. Cut into slices and serve it immediately.