- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheeseburger Jucy lucy Recipe Video
|Ham||1 1⁄2 Pound (1/4 pound per burger)|
|Cheese slices||100 Gram (6 slices)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Buns||6 , cut in half|
|Bbq sauce||6 Tablespoon (or to taste)|
|French onion||6 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce leaves||100 Gram|
|Cooking spray||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.5 mg
Sodium 825.5 mg34.4%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 33 g65.1%
Vitamin A 31% Vitamin C 6.8%
Calcium 21.2% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Fold cheese slices into squares to make cheese packets.
2. Cut ham into 12 equal parts. Roll and flatten them into patties.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place cheese packets on 6 patties. Top each with another ham patty. Press and combine both the patties together.
5. Pop it in refrigerator for about ½ an hour.
6. Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
7. Spray oil on grill and place jucy Lucy patties on it. Cook for about 5-7 minutes per side or until cooked to desired doneness.
8. Remove patties, and place them on the bottom slice of bun.
9. Drizzle BBQ sauce on top.
10. Sprinkle French onion, and place lettuce leaf on it. Cover it with the other bun slice.
11. Cut into half and serve burger immediately with some home made fries.