- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Roll Out Cookies for Santa the Right Way Recipe Video
|Sugar cookie dough||1⁄2 Pound|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For dusting)|
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.1%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.4 mg5.5%
Sodium 239.3 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.6% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to desired temperature.
2. Dust your work surface with flour and roll out the cookie dough using a rolling pin.
3. Roll out with equal pressure so that the dough is consistent and of equal thickness throughout.
4. Using a cookie cutter of your favorite shape, cut the cookies as shown in the video.
5. Arrange them on a baking sheet and bake until golden in color.
6. You can serve the cookies as it is or glaze them if desired.