- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Confetti Squares Recipe
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butterscotch chips package||16 Ounce (2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White marshmallows||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Use Small Sized)|
|Small marshmallows||3 Cup (48 tbs) (White Colored)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5724 Calories from Fat 1859
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 217 g333.4%
Saturated Fat 40.9 g204.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.5 mg
Sodium 3417.7 mg142.4%
Total Carbohydrates 947 g315.7%
Dietary Fiber 19.5 g78%
Sugars 431.2 g
Protein 77 g153.1%
Vitamin A 85.8% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 40.5% Iron 45.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Set the electric pan at 300 degrees.
2) In the fry pan, put the peanut butter, chips and margarine.
3) Stir well till the ingredients have melted and the mixture is smooth.
4) Turn the pan off and allow the mixture to cool for about 30 minutes. Cool till it is possible to easily put a hand on the bottom of the pan.
5) Add the marshmallows and stir well.
6) Put the concoction into a greased square cake pan of 8-inches.
7) Chill in the fridge till the mixture is firm.
8) Serve as preferred after cutting into serving pieces. Can be stored in the fridge.