- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Compound Butter QuickTip Recipe Video
|Salted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (room temperature)|
|Thyme sprigs||3 , leaves removed and chopped|
|Fresh rosemary sprig||1|
|Sage sprig||1 Medium|
|Basil sprig||1 Medium|
|Fresh oregano leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt flakes||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 177 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.4%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.5 mg
Sodium 163.9 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 0.62 g1.2%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pull of the leaves from thyme and discard the stems.
2. Using a sharp knife, chop all the herbs, holding them in bunch all together.
3. Add the chopped herbs into the butter container.
4. Using a fork mash and stir well to mix.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and little bit of black pepper.
6. Store this butter in a parchment paper and refrigerate.
7. Use as desired over steak, chicken or vegetable.