- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Company Apple Cake Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners' sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted cake flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1 , grated rind|
Calories 474 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.4%
Saturated Fat 15.3 g76.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 166.2 mg
Sodium 137.8 mg5.7%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 29.3 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 16.6% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix together butter and sugar, then add eggs, one at a time keep beating .
2) In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and lemon rind.
3) Add it to the creamed mixture and mix well.
4) Take a greased 8" layer pan and put the batter into it.
5) Bake the cake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
6) Serve the cake with tea.