- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Cooking chocolate||9 Ounce|
|Strong coffee||4 Tablespoon|
|Hazelnuts||1 Tablespoon, blanched|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1943 Calories from Fat 1693
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 199 g306.5%
Saturated Fat 116.9 g584.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 499.2 mg
Sodium 82.4 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.3%
Dietary Fiber 43.8 g175.3%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 41 g83%
Vitamin A 38.7% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 32.8% Iron 255.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a pan, add 4 ounces chocolate and melt it.
2. Allow to cool a little.
3. Take a small paper candy case, add 1 teaspoon melted chocolate to it and place another candy case over it. Press to squeeze the sides.
4. Repeat the process till all the melted chocolate is done.
5. Allow to stand overnight.
6. Next day, peel and discard the paper cases.
7. Melt rest of the chocolate.
8. Mix in coffee and allow to cool.
9. Once cool, beat in softened butter followed by egg yolks and rum, as required.
10. Take a pastry bag with a large star tube and using a spoon, add mixture to this bag.
11. Pipe the mixture into chocolate cases.
12. Place a hazelnut in the top and allow to set.
13. Serve as desired.