- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cold Plum Soup Recipe
|Purple plums||34 Ounce|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1 Dash|
|Lime juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light rum||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Calories 138 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.47 g0.72%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.16%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.56 mg0.02%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 16.1 g
Protein 1 g2.3%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 29.5%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
2) Remove pits from plums.
3) Combine plums, reserved syrup, and remaining ingredients.
4) In a blender, blend everything for about one third at a time.
5) In a covered container, refrigerate the soup,until well chilled for at least 4 hours or overnight.
6) Serve plum soup in chilled glasses or individual dishes set in ice.
7) Garnish with a spoon of whipped cream and sprinkle cinnmaon on top, if liked.