- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cold Savory Flan Recipe
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Cooked ham||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||4 Ounce, cooled (125 Gram)|
Calories 461 Calories from Fat 291
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.9%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g57.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 283.3 mg
Sodium 402.6 mg16.8%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 22 g43.2%
Vitamin A 81% Vitamin C 22.8%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease medium quiche or flan tin with butter.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine butter and cream.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and scramble the eggs in it until cooked but yet soft.
4. Return cooked eggs to the bowl and combine with ham, mayonnaise, vegetables and seasonings.
5. Turn the mixture into the flan case and pack firmly.
6. Decorate the flan with tomato and cucumber slices.
7. Cover the flan with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set.
8. Cut into wedges and serve cold.