- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cold Game Souffle Recipe
|Minced turkey/Cold game||8 Ounce|
|Dry sherry/Port||3 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Cucumber||1⁄4 (For Garnish)|
|Watercress||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm) (For Garnish)|
|Seasoning||To Taste (As Required)|
Calories 233 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.8%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 151.4 mg
Sodium 316.2 mg13.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.08 g0.31%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 20 g40.1%
Vitamin A 6.8% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Separate the egg and beat the yolks separately and the whites separately.
2. Whip the double cream until stiff peak forms.
3. In a pot heat the stock, dissolve the gelatine in cold water and add to the stock.
4. In big bowl add the minced game or turkey, stock and gelatine mixture, sherry or port and beaten egg yolks, stir it well adding the seasoning so that everything is mixed together well.
5. Leave it aside to cool down and until it becomes cold and almost set.
6. When it is about to set add the whipped cream and fold in beaten egg whites.
7. Turn the mixture into a souffle dish keep it in a fridge to set for 4-6 hours or overnight.
8. Turn it out on a plate and decorate it with cucumber and watercress.
9. Serve it cold with a crisp salad.