- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cold Cake Recipe
|Cookies/Ritz crackers||250 Gram (Maria's, 1 Package)|
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz) (Lechera Brand)|
|Evaporated milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mexican media crema nestle||7 1⁄2 Ounce|
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.9 mg
Sodium 265.7 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.53 g2.1%
Sugars 58 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 33.6% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Beat the 3 milks together properly.
2) Ina glass container or bowl, put a layer of cookies and add the whipped milk over the top.
3) Keep layering till all the cookies have been used.
4) Put the concoction in the freezer for about 24 hours and then move to the fridge. Leave for about 2 days or till the cake has set.
5) Cut into slices and serve as a dessert or snack.