- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cold Avocado Soup Recipe
|Avocado||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), peeled and diced|
|Lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), whipped|
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.2%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26 mg
Sodium 512.5 mg21.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.4%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 7 g13.4%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 21.4%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender, blend together avocado, lime juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
2. Follow by adding 1/2 cup chicken stock.
3. Blend for just about 30 seconds at high speed.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
5. Stir in leftover broth and chill until icy cold.
6. Garnish with a spoonful of whipped cream and top with nutmeg before serving.