- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||1 Pound, unpeeled, sliced|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Tomato||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), diced|
|Corn||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), frozen|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Room Temperature)|
|Basil leaves||1 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.2%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 128.8 mg5.4%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.3%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 66.8%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a heavy skillet heat oil.
2) Add onions, zucchini and bell pepper and saute till they turn soft.
3) Next, add the tomatoes and corn and saute for a while.
4) Add in the water and place the lid over the skillet.
5) Add in as much water required to cook the vegetables thoroughly.
6) Once cooked, season the dish with salt and pepper.
7) Garnish with fresh herbs like basil or coriander leaves.