- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cognac Truffles Recipe
|Plain chocolate||6 Ounce (175 Grams)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Cake crumbs||4 Ounce|
|Madeira cake crumb||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Double cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cognac/Rum||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Brazil nuts||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Brazil nuts||4 Ounce, finely chopped or food processed (100 Grams)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2739 Calories from Fat 1841
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 214 g329.5%
Saturated Fat 84.6 g422.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 367 mg
Sodium 542.2 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 188 g62.6%
Dietary Fiber 19.9 g79.5%
Sugars 128.9 g
Protein 32 g64.1%
Vitamin A 40.7% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 29.6% Iron 47.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a medium heatproof bowl and put the chocolate in it.
2. Place in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes on high temperature.
3. Add small pieces of the butter, the fine madeira cake crumbs, double cream, egg yolk and Cognac.
4. Take a food processor and beat for 2 minutes or until turns thick and smooth.
5. Chill for 45 minutes or until firm.
6. Prepare small balls and roll every ball in chopped or ground Brazil nuts.
7. Serve in a serving dish tiny petits fours paper cases.