- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Vanilla Coffee Cake Recipe Video
|Yellow cake mix||1 Packet, supermoist (with pudding mix)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Butter||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
Calories 607 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.9%
Saturated Fat 19 g94.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.6 mg
Sodium 161.4 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 44.1 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 0.12%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a bowl, make the cake batter as per package instructions.
3. In a greased and floured baking tin with 1” sides, pour the cake batter and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
5. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for topping.
6. Cut in butter with steak knives or a pastry cutter until crumb like mixture is formed.
7. Sprinkle the crumb topping over the cake spreading all over.
8. Bake it for 15 minutes or until the topping is melted and crisp.
9. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
10. Cut into squares and serve dusted with icing sugar, with coffee if desired.
You can freeze the cake in zip lock bags or store in air tight container for 2-3 days in a cool dry place.