- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coffee Angel Food Cake Recipe
|Angel food cake mix||100 Gram|
|Powdered instant coffee||6 Tablespoon|
|Softened butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioner’s sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3842 Calories from Fat 826
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g144.6%
Saturated Fat 59.3 g296.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 248.6 mg82.9%
Sodium 1448.2 mg60.3%
Total Carbohydrates 722 g240.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 643.9 g
Protein 21 g42.7%
Vitamin A 57.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 31.2% Iron 22.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Read the package and prepare the cake batter accordingly.
2) Mix in 4 tablespoons coffee.
3) Pace in the oven and bake according to directions.
4) Allow the cake to cool.
5) Place on a serving platter.
6) In a bowl, add butter, salt, and sugar and cream well.
7) Add in the milk, vanilla, and the remaining coffee.
8) Beat well till light and fluffy.
9) Spread over the cooled cake.
10) Slice and serve.