- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coffee Panna Cotta Recipe Video
|For the panna cotta|
|Heavy cream||500 Milliliter|
|Espresso coffee||150 Milliliter|
|Vanilla pod||1⁄2 Medium|
|For the sauce|
|Espresso coffee||80 Milliliter|
Calories 444 Calories from Fat 314
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.2%
Saturated Fat 22.2 g110.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114.2 mg
Sodium 36.1 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 25.9 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 24.5% Vitamin C 0.83%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak the gelatin sheets in very cold water.
2. Cut the vanilla pod in half and remove the inner seeds by scraping with the back of a knife.
3. In a saucepan, combine the heavy cream, coffee, sugar, the vanilla pod and the seeds, and bring almost to a boil.
4. After the gelatin has softened, squeeze and add to the cream mixture, let it melt for a few seconds, then strain everything.
5. All we have to do now is divide the mixture into 6 moulds of about 4 fluid oz (125 ml) each.
6. After that put them in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
7. For the sauce melt 3.5 oz of dark chocolate in a bain marie; when the chocolate has melted, add the hot coffee. Stir until you have a thick, creamy sauce.
8. De mould the panna cotta out of the moulds, garnish with the chocolate and coffee sauce, and finish with a few coffee beans.
9. Serve the Coffee Panna Cotta as a dessert after a hearty meal.