- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coffee Cream Brownies Recipe Video
|Unsweetened baking chocolate||3 Ounce, chopped|
|Butter||10 Tablespoon, softened and divided (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoon)|
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Instant coffee granules||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||92 Gram, divided (1/3 Cup plus 1 Tablespoon)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4365 Calories from Fat 2151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 247 g379.9%
Saturated Fat 142.6 g713%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 826.2 mg275.4%
Sodium 985.1 mg41%
Total Carbohydrates 536 g178.6%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.5%
Sugars 390.6 g
Protein 38 g76.4%
Vitamin A 83.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 24.3% Iron 114.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, stir together coffee granules into 1 tablespoon of cream until dissolved.
3. Beat in 2 tablespoon of butter and powdered sugar until creamy.
4. In a saucepan over low heat, melt baking chocolate and 1/2 cup butter for about 4 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
6. In a bowl, beat together eggs, sugar and vanilla until well mixed.
7. Pour in the chocolate mixture and stir well.
8. In a bowl, sift flour and baking soda together and add to the chocolate mixture.
9. In a greased 8” x 8” baking pan, spread the chocolate egg mixture.
10. Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or toothpick inserted comes out clean.
11. Remove from oven and allow cool.
12. Spread cream mixture over brownies.
13. In a saucepan over low heat, stir and melt chocolate chips and remaining cream until thickened.
14. Spread over cream layer and allow to set.
15. Cut into squares and serve.