- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coffee Brandy Log Recipe
|Coffee essence||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream||3⁄4 Pint, stiffly whipped (450 Milliliter)|
|Chocolate chip cookie||10 Ounce (275 Gram, 1 Packet)|
|Chocolate curls||1 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
Calories 388 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.7%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.2 mg
Sodium 120.5 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.5%
Sugars 30.9 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix coffee essence with orange juice.
2) Gently stir brandy into whipped cream.
3) Into the coffee mixture, dip each biscuit and then sandwich them together to form 3 groups of 4 biscuits using half the cream.
4) On a plate, arrange the groups to form a log.
5) With the remaining cream, cover the log completely and then keep in refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
6) Garnish with chocolate curls and serve cold.