- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coffee Barbecue Sauce for Ribs Recipe Video
|Brewed coffee||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Molasses||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fancy)|
|Mango chutney/Peach chutney||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chipotle hot sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1364 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5383.4 mg224.3%
Total Carbohydrates 340 g113.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.4%
Sugars 263.7 g
Protein 0.58 g1.2%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 71.9% Iron 93.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a sauce pan combine brewed coffee, fancy molasses, chutney, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, chipotle, and salt.
2. Place the pan on heat and bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce the heat, and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes or until the mixture reduces to 3 cups.
4. Remove from heat, and allow it to cool.
5. Pour it in an airtight container, and store.
6. Baste and grill ribs with sauce and serve hot.