- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coeur A La Crème With Strawberries Recipe
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Cottage cheese||4 Ounce|
|Superfine sugar/Confectioners' sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
|Strawberries/Raspberries /redcurrants||8 Ounce|
|Gooseberries||4 Ounce, sliced|
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.8%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.1 mg
Sodium 202.9 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.6%
Sugars 57.2 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 23.8% Vitamin C 80%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grate cheese and add sugar to taste.
2) Beat in whipped cream.
3) Now divide the mix in four cheesecloth lined coeur a la creme moulds.
4) Place the moulds on a tray and refrigerate for 12 hours.
5) Take out the cheese hearts from the moulds and arrange on a serving dish.
6) Remove the cheesecloth.
7) Garnish with fresh fruits and serve with light cream.