- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coeur A La Crème Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||3 Tablespoon|
|Cottage cheese||1 Pound|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Package)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||30 Ounce, frozen (3 Package)|
Calories 790 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.5 mg
Sodium 637.1 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 134 g268.4%
Vitamin A 20.1% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 20.2% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cup, combine gelatin and cold water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Sieve the cottage cheese though a fine meshed sieve to get a smooth creamy mixture. Keep aside.
3. Place the softened gelatin cup in a bath of boiling water and stir till it is dissolved.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a wire whisk or spatula, till smooth.
5. Add cream to it and mix well.
6. Stir in sugar and cottage cheese until well blended.
7. Finally stir in dissolved gelatin.
8. Pour cream mixture into a 1-quarter mold or in individual molds.
9. Place them in the refrigerator until the cream has set.
10. To unmold, place mold in a bath of hot water for 10 seconds.
11. Carefully invert on dessert plate.
12. Garnish with thawed strawberries.