- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Codfish Plaki Recipe Video
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, pureed|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped (to your choice)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Daphne leaves||3 Gram (3-4 leaves)|
Calories 1322 Calories from Fat 977
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.5 mg32.5%
Sodium 346 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.4%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 46 g91.9%
Vitamin A 52.5% Vitamin C 125.5%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. De-salt codfish in water.
2. Slice potatoes and season it with salt. Set aside.
3. In a baking dish, put pieces of codfish skin down.
4. Add potato, tomato, olive oil, and Daphne leaves.
5. Throw green onion, parsley, rosemary, and black pepper.
6. Pour water in the dish.
7. Place the baking dish in oven at medium temperature, and cook until potato pieces are tender and the liquid reduces.
8. Serve codfish plaki with salad.