- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cod Supreme Recipe
|Cod fillets/Haddock fillets of the same quantity||12 Ounce|
|White wine||2 Fluid Ounce|
|Asparagus||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Canned tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained, chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Enriched all purpose flour||2 Teaspoon, dissolved in 2 tablespoons water|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Enriched white bread slice||2 , toasted and cut into small cubes|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
Calories 115 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.93 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.37 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.1 mg
Sodium 194.9 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.96 g3.9%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 10.9%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to the desired of 400°F.
2) Take a 1 1/2-quart casserole,spray with non-stick cooking spray and now arrange fillets in it and pour wine over fish.
3) Cover with lid and bake for 6 minutes.
4) Remove casserole from oven and lower the oven temperature to 350°F.
5) Drain settled juices from casserole into 1-quart saucepan.
6) Now cover casserole with lid and put aside.
7) To the saucepan,add the vegetables and cook, over high heat, till half of the liquid has evaporated.
8) Add dissolved flour, salt, and pepper,mixing all the while, cook over high heat till the mixture thickens a little.
9) Add milk and cook just until warmed (do not boil).
10) Ladle vegetable mixture over fish and top with bread cubes and scatter with cheese.
11) Bake without lid until cheese is melts and fish is heated for about 10 minutes.
12) Serve garnished with chopped parsley.