- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cod en Papiote Recipe Video
|Potatoes||2 , sliced thin|
|Baby carrots||4 , halved|
|Asparagus||5 , sliced longwise|
|Cherry tomatoes||8 , halved|
|Orange||1 , juiced and zested (1 tablespoon of orange zest)|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Thyme leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 481 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.3%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.8 mg
Sodium 123.6 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.4 g49.6%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 28 g55.9%
Vitamin A 87.6% Vitamin C 235.8%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 35.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Layer a pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Layer the some of the sliced potatoes, carrots, asparagus and tomatoes in the baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add a piece of the cod over and season with salt and pepper.
5. Next, layer the rest of the potatoes, carrots, asparagus, tomatoes and cod.
6. Add in the juice of the orange, lime and lemon. Also ass in some orange zest.
7. Add thyme leaves and extra virgin olive oil and cover the dish with parchment paper.
8. Pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
9. Plate and serve as main course.