- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Cod Almondine Recipe Video
|Cod fish||1 Medium|
|Mrs dash flavored seasoning mix||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon, low fat|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Teaspoon, shredded|
|Butter||1⁄2 Teaspoon, unsalted|
Calories 249 Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.6 mg
Sodium 191.3 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 0.17 g0.06%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 28 g55.2%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wrap a baking tray with foil and coat lightly with olive oil spray.
2. Over it place a tablespoon of shredded onion and then the fish.
3. In a cup add low-fat mayonnaise, shredded parmesan cheese and Mrs Dash flavored seasoning mix and mix.
4. Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the fish.
5. Put a little bit of dill and lemon juice on the fish.
6. Spread the mayonnaise mixture gently over the fish.
7. Chop almonds coarsely and scatter on the fish.
8. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes until done.
9. Remove from the oven and serve with a drink.