- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yummy Baked Coconut Balls Recipe
|Evaporated milk||6 Tablespoon|
|Coconut||3 Cup (48 tbs), flaked|
|Sugar||5⁄8 Cup (10 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1525 Calories from Fat 777
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g141.7%
Saturated Fat 76.9 g384.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 237.6 mg
Sodium 213.4 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 171 g57%
Dietary Fiber 21.6 g86.4%
Sugars 149.3 g
Protein 20 g40.8%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 29.6% Iron 38.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Lightly grease and flour a baking dish.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it milk, sugar, coconut and egg. Mix well.
4) Shape the mixture into small balls and place on the prepared baking dish.
5) Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
7) Transfer to a platter and serve the Yummy Baked Coconut Balls.