- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Gumdrop Cookies Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Double acting baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Gumdrops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flakes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3100 Calories from Fat 1193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 138 g211.7%
Saturated Fat 95.2 g475.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 453.4 mg
Sodium 2106.4 mg87.8%
Total Carbohydrates 455 g151.5%
Dietary Fiber 16.1 g64.2%
Sugars 264.8 g
Protein 28 g55.8%
Vitamin A 89.3% Vitamin C 34.8%
Calcium 27.5% Iron 138.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, add the butter and sugars and beat well till light and fluffy.
2) Add in egg and beat well.
3) Combine and sift the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
4) Add into the creamed mix and stir well.
5) Mix in the coconut, gum-drops, cereal, and vanilla.
6) Beat well till blended and forms a smooth dough.
8) Taking little dough at a time, form into small balls.
9) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet and press down with a fork.
10) Place in an oven at 350° F and bake for 15 minutes, till lightly browned.
11) Serve with a warm glass of milk.