- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Crisps Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3327 Calories from Fat 1492
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 171 g263.2%
Saturated Fat 112.4 g561.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 574.3 mg
Sodium 1187.4 mg49.5%
Total Carbohydrates 430 g143.4%
Dietary Fiber 14 g56.1%
Sugars 231.1 g
Protein 36 g72.6%
Vitamin A 89.2% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 67% Iron 85.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven at 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
3) Add in the egg, honey, and vanilla and mix well.
4) Combine and sift the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5) Add into the butter mix and blend well.
6) Add in the coconut and mix well.
7) Form into a 2 inches in diameter roll.
8) Wrap in waxed paper.
9) Refrigerate overnight.
10) Cut into slices of Vi-inch thickness.
11) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
12) Place in the oven at 375° F and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
13) Top with coconut and serve.