- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Tapioca Pudding Recipe Video
|Coconut milk/2 cans||27 Ounce|
|Brown sugar cinnamon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Pearl tapioca||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut water||1 Can (10 oz) (sweetened)|
Calories 1330 Calories from Fat 766
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g140.7%
Saturated Fat 81.1 g405.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 163.1 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g39.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41.3%
Sugars 17.1 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 22%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 41.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a big vessel and heat together coconut milk, sugar, ground ginger, cinnamon and tapioca.
2. Make sure to stir them continuously to avoid the tapioca from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil. Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat to low.
4. Meanwhile toast the coconut flakes on low heat.
5. As the coconut milk thickens, add the coconut water.
6. Garnish the pudding with toasted coconut flakes before serving.