- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Squares Recipe
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut flakes||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3555 Calories from Fat 1858
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 208 g319.7%
Saturated Fat 101.7 g508.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 664.9 mg
Sodium 1935.9 mg80.7%
Total Carbohydrates 406 g135.3%
Dietary Fiber 21.6 g86.3%
Sugars 345.7 g
Protein 51 g101.5%
Vitamin A 66% Vitamin C
Calcium 30.2% Iron 27.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Mix together 1/2 cup of sugar and the butter until it is creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Mix about a cup of flour in this and press into a buttered and floured 9-inch x 14-inch (23-cm x35-cm) pan.
4) Bake in a 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for about 12 minutes.
5) Combine the nuts,coconut, the rest of the sugar, the rest of the flour with the salt, vanilla and eggs.
6) Spread this evenly on the mixture in the pan and bake for another 20 minutes.
7) Cut into squares and cool before serving.