- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Meringue Cookies Recipe Video
|Egg whites||4 Medium|
|Sweetened coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
|Powdered sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 115 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.91 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 63.7 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.52%
Sugars 24 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 0.1% Iron 0.38%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the egg whites and whisk until soft peaks are formed.
3. Add the salt and continue to beat until stiff peaks are formed for about 2-4 minutes.
4. Add the toasted coconut and fold.
5. Scoop a tablespoon per cookie onto a parchment paper.
6. Pop into the oven for 15 minutes.
7. Serve as a yummy snack.