- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Butter Cookies with Cashew Milk Recipe Video
|Coconut oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Agave||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cashewnut||3 Cup (48 tbs) (for cashew milk)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs) (for cashew milk)|
Calories 424 Calories from Fat 330
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.5%
Saturated Fat 22.9 g114.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62 mg
Sodium 27.2 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.3%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, take coconut oil, agave nectar and eggs. Mix it well.
3. Add vanilla extract and stir it well.
4. Add coconut flour and coconut. Mix it well.
5. Grease the baking pan with coconut oil.
6. Pour spoonfuls of the batter into the tray.
7. Bake it in an oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
For Cashew Milk
8. Soak 3 cups of cashews for 2 hours.
9. Wash and drain the cashews.
10. In a bowl, take the cashews.
11. Add 6 cups of water to it. Blend it well.
12. Add vanilla extract and agave nectar. Blend it again.
13. Serve Coconut Butter Cookies with cashew milk.