- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Vanilla Macaroons Recipe
|Flaked coconut||7 Ounce|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Candied fruit/Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Garnish)|
Calories 1509 Calories from Fat 688
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g125.1%
Saturated Fat 67.7 g338.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.5 mg
Sodium 348.3 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 182 g60.7%
Dietary Fiber 17.1 g68.5%
Sugars 164.7 g
Protein 23 g45.5%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 11.1%
Calcium 60.1% Iron 21%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, blend together coconut flakes, condensed milk, almond extract and vanilla.
2. Drop by round tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Garnish with candied fruit or nuts.
3. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for about 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
4. Allow to cool on wire rack.
5. Serve at room temperature.