- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggless Coconut Macaroon Cookie Recipe Video
|Sweet condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||6 Cup (96 tbs), grated|
Calories 131 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.8 mg
Sodium 22.8 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.6%
Sugars 9.2 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add and combine the condensed milk, vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Stir in the coconut and mix until well combined.
4. Take a greased cookie sheet and using an ice cream scoop, scoop the above mixture onto the sheet.
5. Once done, bake them in the preheated oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
6. Serve these coconut macaroons with warm milk or coffee.