- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Gumdrop Cookies Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Double acting baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cut gumdrops||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flakes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3155 Calories from Fat 1193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 138 g211.7%
Saturated Fat 95.2 g475.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 453.4 mg
Sodium 2138 mg89.1%
Total Carbohydrates 465 g155.1%
Dietary Fiber 16.1 g64.2%
Sugars 274.5 g
Protein 28 g56.1%
Vitamin A 89.3% Vitamin C 34.8%
Calcium 36.9% Iron 143.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugars together till a creamy consistency is achieved.
3. Put egg and whisk well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, soda and salt together and put in the creamed mixture.
5. Mix well and stir in coconut, gum drops, cereal and vanilla to it.
6. Blend it thoroughly.
7. Refrigerate the dough.
8. Once firm, make small balls of it and arrange on without grease baking sheet.
9. Level the cookies with the help of a fork.
10. Bake for 15 minutes.
11. Serve in a dish.