- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Cream Of Spinach Soup In A Hurry Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Spinach||8 Cup (128 tbs) (fresh, organic)|
|Vegetable broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 318 Calories from Fat 231
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.1%
Saturated Fat 21.1 g105.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 305.1 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.2%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 118.9% Vitamin C 46.3%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a vessel add in the olive oil and onion. Sauté for 3 minutes.
2. Add in garlic and cumin. Cook for another 1 minute.
3. Add in the spinach and cover the vessel with lid. Let spinach wilt for few minutes.
4. Pour in vegetable stock and stir well. Puree the soup with immersion blender.
5. Add in coconut milk and mix well with ladle.
6. Garnish Coconut Cream of Spinach Soup with cream and serve.