- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Choco Vanilla Pudding Recipe Video
|Thai coconut||3 Large|
|Cacao powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla bean||1 Medium|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
Calories 724 Calories from Fat 566
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g103.9%
Saturated Fat 59.5 g297.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 75.4 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 20.8 g83.4%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 8 g16.2%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 11.1%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 32.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Remove the outer skin of the coconut and break the coconut.
2. Take away the water from the coconut.
3. Scoop out the meat of the coconut.
4. Take a blender and put the coconut water and coconut meat into it.
5. Add the agave.
6. Add cacao powder and fresh vanilla beans.
7. Add a pinch of sea salt. Blend everything.
8. Put it in a bowl and your coconut chocolate pudding is ready.
9. Set it in small bowls for individual serving.