- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Chocolate Balls Recipe Video
|Dried coconut||200 Gram, unsweetened (natural)|
|Sweetened condenced milk can||14 Ounce|
|Dark chocolate||180 Gram, melted|
|Dried coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (toasted salted)|
|Sprinkles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (chocolate)|
Calories 401 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.6%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.4 mg
Sodium 53.7 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 33 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add dried coconut, condensed milk and melted dark chocolate. Mix them well till they are combined (if too sticky, add more coconut to get the right consistency).
2. Using clean hands mix them well. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Remove from the fridge, take small portion in the hands and roll into a walnut sized ball.
4. Coat them with desired coating of chocolate vermicelli, coconut or almonds. Place them in a cupcake paper liner.
5. Repeat this with all the coconut-chocolate mix.
6. In a serving plate, arrange the cookies and serve as dessert or as sweet snack.