- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate and Berry Blocks Recipe Video
|Berries||250 Gram, chopped finely|
|Dark chocolate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Caster sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||270 Milliliter|
Calories 201 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.58 mg0.19%
Sodium 8.5 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.6%
Sugars 17.1 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 14.5%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix first the sugar and coconut milk to make sure that sugar dissolves well.
2. Then add the berries and mix. Add the chocolate and mix well.
3. By using a spoon, divide the ingredient evenly over all 6 ice cream moulds. Cover it with plastic sheet.
4. Once finished, stick in a wooden stick until half way in.
5. Freeze the moulds for at least six hours or overnight for a better result.
6. To serve, remove the ice blocks from the freezer and let them stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes or until softened enough.