- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut and Apricot Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Dried apricot||100 Gram, diced|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||250 Gram|
|Caste sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Plain sweet biscuit||100 Gram|
|Coconut creame||270 Milliliter|
|Coconut milk||200 Milliliter|
Calories 823 Calories from Fat 461
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g82.1%
Saturated Fat 33.1 g165.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 216.9 mg72.3%
Sodium 319.4 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.2%
Sugars 58.9 g
Protein 17 g33.1%
Vitamin A 34.9% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 20.1% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line the base of cake mould with baking paper.
2. For the base of the cheese cake, crush the sweet biscuits and mix it well with ground almond and melted butter.
3. Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC. For the cheese cake, use a 22cm spring form tin for baking.
4. Boil apricot and water in a small saucepan and put it to boil. Remove it from heat once apricot is soft enough.
5. Combine ricotta, cream cheese, coconut cream, eggs and sugar in food processor, blend until you get a smooth texture.
6. Take the batter out of the processor and stir in the apricot mixture.
7. Press the crushed biscuit mixture evenly over base of the prepared tin and pour the batter gently over the biscuit base and place the tin on a baking tray.
8. Put the cheesecake to bake for 30 minutes at 180ºC then reduce the oven heat to 150ºC for an hour, until it is just firm in the middle.
9. Allow cheese cake to cool before serving. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve dessert.