- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Burfi Recipe Video
|Condensed milk||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz)|
|Coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cardamom seeds||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Clarified butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Almond||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated (Optional)|
|Pistachio||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated (Optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1281 Calories from Fat 652
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g117.2%
Saturated Fat 56.8 g283.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 112.5 mg
Sodium 295 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 139 g46.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.8 g51%
Sugars 123.4 g
Protein 22 g44.8%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 64.9% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix condensed milk, coconut, cardamom well and nuts(if adding).
2. Grease your hands with little ghee or butter.
3. Make small balls of mixture and put them on plate or in cupcake cups.
4. If you wish, roll your balls in coconut to get more coconut on top of all the balls to get furry texture.
5. Serve the burfi after sticking an almond if desired.