- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Coconut Barfi Recipe
|Mawa||2 3⁄4 Kilogram|
|Sugar||1 1⁄3 Kilogram|
|Coconut||340 Gram, grated fine and dried|
|Color||1 Teaspoon (Pink Or Green)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 20003 Calories from Fat 7408
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 848 g1305.1%
Saturated Fat 561.3 g2806.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2667.5 mg
Sodium 10270.5 mg427.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2441 g813.8%
Dietary Fiber 30.6 g122.4%
Sugars 2409.9 g
Protein 735 g1470%
Vitamin A 503.2% Vitamin C 412.9%
Calcium 2514.1% Iron 118.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. When mixture is ready (mixture forms balls when tested with fingers) remove from fire. Add coconut and stir well.
3. Spread on a greased tray (keeping a little aside).
4. Mix colouring to the portion set aside (the colour should be light).
5. Put back on fire. Cook till it becomes creamy.
6. Spread on top of the first layer. Allow to cool, cut into cubes and use as desired.